Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

HDTV Subscribe channels

wallers
Contributor
Contributor

HDTV Subscribe channels

Message 1 of 3
(5,281 Views)

I recently added HDTV to my FIOS service. On some of the HDTV channels the screen shows a message that says "Subscribe". What does this mean? Are these extra channels that I can purchase, one at a time? If so, where do I find the cost for each? Or, are these free but require subscription? I tried to find information on the website, but that is a futile exercise, almost as aggravating as calling Customer Service.

2 REPLIES 2
VZ_Frank
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: HDTV Subscribe channels

Message 2 of 3
(5,238 Views)

Hello wallers,

There actually two different HD packages available from Verizon.  If you are not receiving all the HD channels then you are most likely only subscribed to the regular HD package, the other package is called Extreme HD and its around another ten dollars a month.

Frank
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

VZ_Frank
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: HDTV Subscribe channels

Message 3 of 3
(5,236 Views)

Also if you want to add this package send me the name on your account in a private message, and I can add it for you.

Frank
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title