Is there an HD option for Youtube widget?
Geo25
Enthusiast - Level 3

Don't know if there is an HD option for youtube widget. A lot of content I watch on youtube is now 720p or 1080p. Would be great to have this option if it is not already there.

0 Likes
Re: Is there an HD option for Youtube widget?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

There is no option to toggle that. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thats a great idea though. This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes
Re: Is there an HD option for Youtube widget?
Ladydidi73

Could this be the reason i all of a sudden can not view a video on my youtube widget? I dont understand....had a whole bunch of videos in favorites, watched for a few weeks, now all of a sudden get an error....yet can view them on youtube on my computer.....the youtube widget allows me to play other videos though....could it be the way the person posted them?

0 Likes