Karaoke Channel and a microphone
KayWrites

Does the Karaoke Channel work like a kraoke machine? And if so, how do I install my microphone to work with it?

0 Likes
Re: Karaoke Channel and a microphone
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Channel Information:

The Karaoke Channel is provided by TVN & Sound Choice. TVN is the leader in the karaoke industry, with over 20 years of karaoke music experience. They offer the most extensive karaoke library in the US with over 15,000 songs, and 500 to 700 new tracks added each year. TVN is the premier producer of karaoke tracks and discs in the US. Sales for the past 12 months have been 1.9 million units. That's about 7.5 million tracks sold!

The Karaoke sVOD Channel includes:

• Approximately 300 songs
  • Song catalogue 
  • Requires only 20 to 30 hours of server space!
  • SVOD package offers the following genres: Pop, Modern Rock, Classic Rock, R&B/Hip-Hop, Country, Oldies, Standards & Show Tunes, and Specialty

Optional Equipment

Sound Choice also offers the Performer’s Choice Karaoke Microphone & Mixer which can be purchased for approximately $36.95.  This equipment can maximize the customer’s use of this channel but is not required.  The customer should be referred to the Sound Choice link below to purchase this equipment. 

0 Likes
taboni1

That site appears to no longer function. Any other suggestions on connecting a microphone?

0 Likes
Twan1

here's how I set mine up:

Bought a cheap 2 channel mixer for my mic to go into

Bought a cheap stereo amplifier (Radio Shack)

...plug the mic into the mixer, then output that into the amp, then output to your favorite set of speakers (again, Radio Shack)

Done...

0 Likes