Re: Keep Fox25!
KSM66
Enthusiast - Level 1

FOX25 is gone from Verizon FiOS on Thanksgiving Day.   The subscribers suffer because of corporate greed.   And Verizon chose this day on purpose, to create distress amongst their customers.   Malicious?   I think so!!!!   SMH

~Very disappointed FOX25 viewer

AlmostGone1
Enthusiast - Level 2

We're all pawns in a dispute between two corporate giants.  It really doesn't matter which one is at fault.  They'll both end up getting basically what they want.   Given the amount of money I send Verizon each month for mobile, home, internet and TV I am not happy being used for pawn and not getting the level of service I am paying.  I get a couple hundred channels and watch less than 20 of them.  FOX 25 is one of the more watched channels in my house. It appears to me my choice is to change my viewing habits or change my TV provider.

Agreement with Fox
upsetveryvery

How can you be so stupid as to let this run out especially on Thanksgiving. First chance I get will be switching back to comcast

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FiOS has dropped FOX 25
jkahsfjahsd
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot find the words to properly express my outrage and anger at this foolish decision by Verizon.  When I look at the amount of money I spend per month and the number of years I've been a loyal customer, I cannot help but wonder what I've done to deserve this.  Bring back FOX immediately.  I'm not paying for you to have childish spats with Cox Media.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

P.S.  Seriously with the $5/month mobile app as a replacement for Sunday football on fox?!  Seriously?

ike71
Contributor - Level 1

They can dump CNN anytime.

Re: No Fox? On our way to Comcast...
tjmeuse
Enthusiast - Level 2

am ready to pay the early out penalty and go with comcast....this is crap

HJMa
Enthusiast - Level 2

What difference does it make? Why not give the customers what wwe want. FOX Ch 25, Blaze TV are 2 really good examples. You could stop many pf the garbage channels.

0 Likes
HJMa
Enthusiast - Level 2

YES YES, AND MSNBC  WHOILE THEY ARE AT IT!  GREAT SUGGESTION!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Dropping FOX 25, Time to Drop Verizon for BREACH OF CONTRACT.
HJMa
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree. I think it is politics.Look at the media. 90 % are all about liberal propaganda outlets.

0 Likes
HJMa
Enthusiast - Level 2

DONE.

0 Likes