Re: Keep Fox25!
mr1911
Enthusiast - Level 2

Listen verizon customers,

We Need to ban together & call the attorney general regarding this issue... Because trust me verizon does not give a Rat's **bleep** About Us. It's all about the bottom line

As of January I'm switching to another provider..

Posted Customer

0 Likes
kdmcd1

turn fox back on as We pay for it or we shall drop you

please make this happen today

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

mr1911 wrote:

Listen verizon customers,

We Need to ban together & call the attorney general regarding this issue... Because trust me verizon does not give a Rat's **bleep** About Us. It's all about the bottom line

As of January I'm switching to another provider..

Posted Customer

You need to complain about BOTH parties.  COX the owner of the channel for asking twice what they get for similar stations, and Verizon.  Note compared to some other Cable/satellite owners, Verizon has a better record of coming to agreement on these retrans deals. 

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

@tns_2 wrote:

You need to complain about BOTH parties.  COX the owner of the channel for asking twice what they get for similar stations, and Verizon.  Note compared to some other Cable/satellite owners, Verizon has a better record of coming to agreement on these retrans deals. 

As witnessed by the previous posts, people don't want to listen to logic. All they do is blame Verizon.

Although I do see some people complaining to FOX25 on their FB page.

But Fox is responding by telling people to complain to Verizon.

0 Likes
QUITTINGU
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'M SICK ANS TIRED OF YOU PEOPLE CANCELLING CHANNELS AFTER I SIGN UP FOR A PACKAGE. NOTHIG YOU GIVE ME IS AS GOOD AS WHAT I HAD WHEN I SIGNED UP.....I'M DROPPING YOU, I HAVE A CONTRACT AND YOU CAN CHASE ME TO HELL FOR THE MONEY I OWE YOU....I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY CREDIT ,CAUSE I DON'T NEED IT, SO HAVE AT IT........CASH IS KING,,,, YOUR NOT......     BART SIMPSON LIVES ON DIRECT TV......

Re: Agreement with Fox
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@upsetveryvery wrote:

How can you be so stupid as to let this run out especially on Thanksgiving. First chance I get will be switching back to comcast

Preplanning by FOX 25.  Similarly for lots of other channel providers in their agreements.  They tend to pick the expiration date so that there will be lots of pressure on your TV service provider to renew.

acidoflacuna
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon doesn't care about customers.  They blame somebody else because they choose to let their customers do without channels they already pay for.  Verizon has not offered any credit for loss of channels.  It's all about the money.  Shame on you Verizon.  Cox is playing the game too.  They demanded more money for what used to be free.  That's why the commercials are there right....so the channel is free?

0 Likes
Re: No Fox? On our way to Comcast...
acidoflacuna
Enthusiast - Level 1

Unfortunately Comcast charges customers before they use service. They are even worse than Verizon.

ebouv

Unless FOX is reinstated soon, ebouv will be returning to comcast!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: FOX
vista-c

that makes two of us

0 Likes