KEEP UNIVISION!!
AlphaRT
Enthusiast - Level 1

Univision is good for the community. It's also where to go for LigaMX games - you can't find those anywhere else.

Tags (3)
Re: Univision in HD
franksali53

No entiendo lo que esta pasando,pero Unovision ,siquieren mantener la audiencia Hispana por favor;traten de entender que necesitamos la colaboracion de Ustedes o el dinero y la ambicion puede mas que el sentimiento de nosotros Atentamente; {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Univision and FIOS -- customers should not get a price reduction
DannyS1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just read that Unvision and FIOS will be parting ways becuase according to FIOS Univision's costs to FIOS will go up by double and to tried to negotiated better pricing -- to no avail.  Since FIOS will no longer pay Univision for it's services, I propose that FIOS reduce our monthly bills for the cost of Univision that it will no longer pay.  Otherwise, consumers are paying for services not rendered.

Re: KEEP UNIVISION!!
PEGR1
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you don't carry Univision, I don't want your service!!  And I should not be charged an early termination fee.  I watch Univision affiliated channels ALL the time....without those channels I would have never signed up for two years!!!

Re: Univision and FIOS -- customers should not get a price reduction
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

It hard to say how much they pay.

Verizon's message states that subscribing to Univision Now (streaming service) at $5.99/month or $49.99/year is better deal than what they are being asked to pay for viewers.

But that is where the amth gets hard. Without knowing how many viewers FIOS has, hard to know how much the cost actually is.

If only 20% are regular viewers, could be less than a dollar a month (if they are comparing to yearly fee).

Dee2222
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am with you. I am so **bleep**. If they not going to have Univision I am canceling!!

Dee2222
Enthusiast - Level 2

**bleep** and the new novels starts today. A lot of Hispanics are going to cancel if Good don't reinstate Univision. Argh 

Tonykphoto9
Enthusiast - Level 2

First it was the channel with the oldie shows from the 50's and now this.  FIOS should give everybody a refund.

Tonykphoto9
Enthusiast - Level 2

when I click Kudos, it tells me I can't. Verizon got this rigged.

0 Likes
Tonykphoto9
Enthusiast - Level 2

even non-Hispanics