Re: KEEP UNIVISION!!
DannyS1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I understand the problem for Verizon RE: costs for keeping Univision.  I hope we'll hear from them too.  The network is having difficult times, so I can expect a rate increase, but not double at Verizon has claimed.  My point is -- if we're not paying for a past service, we shouldn't be charge the same past rate.  Yes, I want to see Unvision on our channel line-up.  Maybe Verizon should assess which are the channels that people watch and reassess who they'll keep and pay for more popular ones. 

0 Likes
KEEP UNIVISION
aavelenda
Enthusiast - Level 1

Es una pena que con todo lo que pagamos los subscriptores de FIOS nos priven de ver los programas que queremos, deben de llegar a un acuerdo pues los mas perjudicados somos los que estamos detras de la pantalla. Sintiendolo mucho pero si quitan UNIVISION nos veremos obligados a cambiar de compañía y mudarnos a otra que nos den lo que queremos ver. Gracias

Re: KEEP UNIVISION
PEGR1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I watch Foro TV and Galavision every morning to catch up with the Mexican news....Without these channels, I want change my provider, but I was told yesterday that I would have to pay a $180 penalty....THAT IS AN ABUSE!!  I have to go through the hassle of changing companies because Verizon does not understand our preferences, and on top of that, I have to pay a $180 penalty!!!  To think that Mexicans will switch to watching the Dominican channel is PURE IGNORANCE!!!  IT SHOWS HOW LITTLE VERIZON UNDERSTANDS HISPANICS.  Are all English-speakers the same???  No, right??? All Spanish speakers are also not the same.  Each country has its culture and its viewing preferences!!!

PEGR1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon, if you cannot reach a deal with Univision, then negotiate directly with TELEVISA!!!  WITHOUT THE TELEVISA CHANNELS, MANY OF US WILL SWITCH COMPANIES...

0 Likes
PEGR1
Enthusiast - Level 2

FYI...UNIVISION IS NOT A MEXICAN COMPANY.  I would much rather have the Televisa channels directly, like the rest of Latin America...But it appears that there is an oligopoly between Univision and Televisa in the USA, so we cannot get most Televisa channels directly....we have to get only the pieces that Univision buys from them....

Philisonline

Same here 

0 Likes
Philisonline

Same

0 Likes
Philisonline

Same here 

0 Likes
Re: KEEP UNIVISION
enzof1

I don't see how verizon can hold anyone to an early termination fee.  By eliminating channels that were part of the original agreement they themselves have broken the contract.  Verizon needs to either lower the monthly costs or waive the early termination fee for its customers. 

0 Likes
Niv1

I'm another dissatisfied customer with the removal of Univision and partner stations.

If in a week this issue is not resolved, I will no longer be a Verizon Fios customer!!!!

Not only myself, but the rest of my family who are currently Verizon customers.

This is a terrible decision by your management group Verizon!!!

0 Likes