Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

KEEP UNIVISION!!

Asela11
Contributor
Contributor

Re: KEEP UNIVISION!!

Message 61 of 67
(1,916 Views)

Espero que pronto verizon llegué a un acuerdo con Univision ya que yo ase poco tiempo acabó de rrenovar mi contrato con la compania y en ningún momento dijeron que ya noproberian Univision ,Galavision,yUnivision Deportes . ya que por eso rrenove mi contrató.

We should get Univision back because that is the channel I mostly watch everyday. My family and I love the shows that Univision provide. We love soccer and the reason why we have verizon is because we wanted to have Unvision Deportes. 

We hope to have Univision back.

KevinCD
Contributor
Contributor

Message 62 of 67
(1,856 Views)

Get rid of subsidized spanish channels, And KEEP english ####1

Portuga4life
Contributor
Contributor

Message 63 of 67
(1,798 Views)

This needs to be resolved or I will have to switch provider. Sad because I have been with Verizon since it was brought into my neighborhood years ago. Considering the fact that I am paying just under $400 a month, I would like my elderly mother to be able to watch the only channels that make her happy. If Verizon doesn't care about this or my business, I will have to find someone that does!!!

iamnotarobot
Contributor
Contributor

Message 64 of 67
(1,785 Views)

This situation is not acceptable. it is affecting millions of people. Verizon & Univision need to work it out for the sake of viewers. 

I have been with Verizon for many years. I am ready to find another provider and take it to social media if they can't fix this.  Adios and Good bye to both. 

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 65 of 67
(1,751 Views)

Verizon has stated that Univision wanted to more than double their fee.

Have you tried complaining to them?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
lynn2chris
Contributor
Contributor

Message 66 of 67
(1,607 Views)

Please keep UNIVISION as this network is one i have grown up with, and there are alot of different programs my entire family watch.

please consider adding UNIVISION back to VERIZON/FIOS.

thank you

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 67 of 67
(1,527 Views)

I read in another forum that folks were notified that Verizon hascome to terms with Univision.

And that channels are currently (if not already) being re-enabled.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title