Re: KEEP UNIVISION!!
Asela11

Espero que pronto verizon llegué a un acuerdo con Univision ya que yo ase poco tiempo acabó de rrenovar mi contrato con la compania y en ningún momento dijeron que ya noproberian Univision ,Galavision,yUnivision Deportes . ya que por eso rrenove mi contrató.

We should get Univision back because that is the channel I mostly watch everyday. My family and I love the shows that Univision provide. We love soccer and the reason why we have verizon is because we wanted to have Unvision Deportes. 

We hope to have Univision back.

0 Likes
KevinCD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Get rid of subsidized spanish channels, And KEEP english ####1

0 Likes
Portuga4life
Enthusiast - Level 1

This needs to be resolved or I will have to switch provider. Sad because I have been with Verizon since it was brought into my neighborhood years ago. Considering the fact that I am paying just under $400 a month, I would like my elderly mother to be able to watch the only channels that make her happy. If Verizon doesn't care about this or my business, I will have to find someone that does!!!

0 Likes
iamnotarobot1

This situation is not acceptable. it is affecting millions of people. Verizon & Univision need to work it out for the sake of viewers. 

I have been with Verizon for many years. I am ready to find another provider and take it to social media if they can't fix this.  Adios and Good bye to both. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon has stated that Univision wanted to more than double their fee.

Have you tried complaining to them?

0 Likes
lynn2chris

Please keep UNIVISION as this network is one i have grown up with, and there are alot of different programs my entire family watch.

please consider adding UNIVISION back to VERIZON/FIOS.

thank you

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I read in another forum that folks were notified that Verizon hascome to terms with Univision.

And that channels are currently (if not already) being re-enabled.

0 Likes