Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

Local VOD

ggilliece
Contributor
Contributor

Local VOD

Message 1 of 4
(955 Views)

Does FIOS offer local channels on VOD? I cannot find it if they do. Coming from Comcast it was nice to be able to watch the local new on my schedule as it was available on their "Local" section on their VOD but I do not see any local programing options on FIOS VOD. Am I missing it?

3 REPLIES 3
CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Local VOD

Message 2 of 4
(946 Views)

What do you mean by local?

Are you talking about network shows (ie NBC, CBS, ABC, etc)?

Or shows that were on your local station?

Fios does have VOD for the network shows.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
ggilliece
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(884 Views)

I mean local programing, like the local news, local weather or local sports team shows that are produced by the local  TV stations. Is there any local programing available on VOD? Can I watch the local news with VOD like Comcast offers?

Keyboards
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 4 of 4
(861 Views)

@ggilliece wrote:

I mean local programing, like the local news, local weather or local sports team shows that are produced by the local  TV stations. Is there any local programing available on VOD? Can I watch the local news with VOD like Comcast offers?

AFAIK there is no local origination programming with FiOS ON DEMAND, only network shows and those don't include the daily network news programs.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title