Re: ME T.V. Leaving Leaving Washington, D.C. on WTTG
crum1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was in chat with Verizon this morning--that was useless too

Re: ME TV
crum1
Enthusiast - Level 2

According to the chat person this morning after no Perry Mason--I went to the chat and they are not ge

tting it as of this morning

0 Likes
Janna12

This at least sounds hopeful.  Can you post a link for the info please?

0 Likes
CapsDC1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sent a message on FB Messenger asking why they dropped MeTV while other carriers have it. 

I tried calling several times and every single time I either get lost in their phone menu and or get told they have longer than expected wait times and hang up because I don't have hours to waste on hold and doubt I'd even get anywhere with their "call back" option and don't want them calling at the crack of sunrise or late evening.

0 Likes
Keithk0721
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will be going to Comcast if Me TV does not come back to FIOS in Washington DC.

Keithk0721
Enthusiast - Level 1

It’s ridiculous that FIOS took Me TV off. I will be switching to Comcast.

Keith1967
Enthusiast - Level 2

What in wrong with Fios, Comcast was able to make the switch with no problem. 

ME T.V. Gone
DaveFfx

Verizon please bring back ME T.V. to FIOS lineup in Fairfax, VA. Other utilities managed to make the switch to the new station, why can't FIOS? Thank you....

0 Likes
kal7958
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called Verizon.  I was told WTTG is no longer carrying METV.  If something changes, I was told there would be notification.  Also, they will make a record of my support for this station....if that makes any difference.

TPMcD
Enthusiast - Level 1

To all those that are missing MeTV I did finally get a chat with VZ tech support.  After about 30 minutes of back and forth  the claim was that the change was a result of their content supplier changing their feed from MeTV to StartTV.  Apparently they (VZ) did not make the decision to remove MeTV from the Fios TV channel lineup. I was told that MeTV is available on a new station, WDME, which is not currently part of our Fios TV channel list but is available off-air.

I suggest we who want MeTV start lobbying VZ to provide WDME programming in the future.

Cross your fingers.