Re: ME T.V. Leaving Leaving Washington, D.C. on WTTG
CapsDC1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My bedroom and basement TVs are only on antennas and I scanned both a dozen times at different times of day and night and cannot get that station at all. I can't even scan to add it. 

0 Likes
CapsDC1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have several HD antennas. I have changed them out, tried rescanning and nothing. If it's anything like when I worked at the FCC, they depowered everything at sundown.

0 Likes
CapsDC1
Enthusiast - Level 2

No wonder I can't get that. I'm 160 miles away. On a good day in the winter that's hard to pick up but now with the trees full bloom, it's even worse. I guess it's Frasier, Roseanne and The Nanny on Cozi.

0 Likes
dcjoe1
Enthusiast - Level 1

MeTV in DC has moved to WDME 48.1.

Verizon, please pick up this station. It is popular and many of your customers enjoy it. 

Comcast, Dish, Cox and others have already picked it up. 

Don't drive your customers away. 

Pick up MeTV today. 

drewtlo
Enthusiast - Level 2

2 weeks later and FIOS still had channel 489 listed as MeTV. 

This isn’t the first time they’ve totally screwed up a channel transition. 

I tried contacting support and they keep telling me that MeTV is part of my package and treat me like I have no idea what I’m talking about. 

I’ve been with FIOS for over 10 years and am thinking of switching to Comcast. This is absurd. 

0 Likes
Keith1967
Enthusiast - Level 2

You will be better off, I switched to Fios 3 months ago and I’m sorry I did. Now I will probably go back. 

0 Likes
Give_MeTV

To be able to skip thru the repeated, inane CarShield commercials, that's why. Now, I'll have to buy an OTA DVR to be able to do the same thing I was already paying for with FiOS. And I didn't notice our monthly FiOS bill drop one cent, after they removed a channel we watch about 50% of the time. FiOS needs to get out their purse, and add WDME to the lineup, and don't pass the cost on to us, to get back something we already had.

0 Likes
Linflas
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I connected the cable directly to my tv tonight and let it scan for channels, MeTV is there on 48-1 both HD and SD. Hopefully when they add it they make the HD channel available.

Keith1967
Enthusiast - Level 2

Supposedly returning to Fios early in June, we will see. 

0 Likes
talby1027
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where did you hear about this early June date?

0 Likes