Re: ME T.V. Leaving Leaving Washington, D.C. on WTTG
Sharpy1
Enthusiast - Level 1

MeTV’s website says they will return to FIOS in early June. 

Source:  https://www.metv.com

talby1027
Enthusiast - Level 2

Great!  Thanks!

0 Likes
Keith1967
Enthusiast - Level 2

Washington, D.C. Viewers: MeTV and MeTV+ can now be found on a new channel. Watch with an antenna for free on channels 48.1 for MeTV, and 48.4 for MeTV+. Click here for tips for antenna viewers. MeTV is returning to Fios in early June. Watch here for further information on the launch date. Comcast HD viewers watch MeTV on channel 1048 and MeTV+ on channel 1193. Contact Comcast/Xfinity support if you are unable to receive. Astound/RCN viewers watch MeTV on channel 597 and MeTV+ on channel 52.

ME T.V. Coming Back To Washington, D.C. On Verizon Fios
Ward4NDC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for this information. This is great news to hear because I've missed watching ME television this past month on Verizon Fios. Talking today with a friend in Durham, North Carolina, he mentioned watching ME T.V. in the early morning hours. He started naming the 'Twilight Zone', Alfred Hitchcock, Mannix, and Cannon. I told my childhood friend, they had taken ME T.V. off Verizon Fios in Washington, D.C. and I've been sad because I miss my favorite shows on ME T.V. 

You can watch MeTV on the following stations:

Washington D.C. - Over The Air (Over the air)48.1
Washington D.C. - Comcast1048
Washington D.C. - Astound / RCN597
Washington D.C. - FIOS   Coming Soon
0 Likes
Re: ME T.V. Coming Back To Washington, D.C. On Verizon Fios
joelaz

Just got the following email notice:

MeTV viewers,

We're happy to share with you that MeTV is back on Fios in the Washington, D.C. area.

Watch channels 23 & 523 for your favorite MeTV shows!

0 Likes
kal7958
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just checked the guide, and it's not listed yet.  Do you know when this will happen?

0 Likes
drewtlo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just rescanned my tuner and the channels are there but the guide data isn’t populating yet. 

I’m hoping that FIOS adds MeTV+ also since that has also been added locally by WDME. 

0 Likes
talby1027
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm watching it now.  So happy!!  Got my e-mail from METV!

0 Likes
SHARPY222
Enthusiast - Level 1

Great news!  I can cancel frndlytv.  

0 Likes
Chelle_12
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was just informed by MeTv that they are now BACK on  Fios channel 23 and 523.  I'm so happy to be watching again. The tv show names from the last network on this new channel hasn't changed yet, but it will catch up in a day or two.

0 Likes