ME TV Is Back On Verizon Fios In Washington, DC.
Ward4NDC
Enthusiast - Level 3

I received an email this morning June 2, 2022 from ME TV informing me, this channel is back on in Washington, D.C. on Verizon Fios Channels 23 & 523. This is great for me because I have the Fios HD Channels package. Now I am watching ME TV in HD which I never had before since having Verizon Fios. 

I am so happy because I will be up all night watching ME television. Thank you Verizon Fios and ME TV for bringing this channel back to Washington, D.C. 

Re: ME T.V. Leaving Leaving Washington, D.C. on WTTG
HappyTalk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Turned on our TV tonight and to our delight there was MeTV on channel 523! We are so happy to have our favorite shows like M.A.S.H., Andy Griffith, The Three Stooges, Svengoolie, etc. back. Thank you so much Verizon. We've been kind of depressed the last three weeks but are happy again. 

ME T.V. Is Now In HD On Verizon Fios Channel 523 In Washington, D.C.
Ward4NDC
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been enjoying ME T.V. since Verizon Fios brought it back in High Definition on Verizon Fios Channel 523. The picture quality if much better than it was before in SD resolution.  I have a 2022 Samsung OLED 4K Smart Television and ME television is coming with HD higher quality. I just finished watching my Saturday night line up, the 3 Stooges and Svengoolie on ME T.V. 

HD streaming is higher quality but requires more bandwidth, SD streaming is lower quality but requires less bandwidth.

talby1027
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone know when Verizon will update the My Fios Mobile App guide with METV on 23 & 523?  I can't set recordings on either channel as neither are in the guide.

0 Likes
Rubyredjewel
Enthusiast - Level 2

By chance I pulled up the MeTv  website this morning and a banner was on the page. If you live in Wash DC metro area   MeTv has returned to the  channel lineup! The info below  was on the MeTv website as a banner at the top of the page.

Washington, D.C. Viewers: MeTV and MeTV+ can now be found on a new channel. Watch with an antenna for free on channels 48.1 for MeTV, and 48.4 for MeTV+. Click here for tips for antenna viewers. Fios has now launched MeTV on channels 23/523. Comcast HD viewers watch MeTV on channel 1048 and MeTV+ on channel 1193. Contact Comcast/Xfinity support if you are unable to receive. Astound/RCN viewers watch MeTV on channel 597 and MeTV+ on channel 52.