Drop Useless Channels..Keep the Popular One's
DannyMac10
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon have the means to find out the least popular channels and believe me their are many.  Dropped them thus not pay for them and keep the popular channels without having to increase the consumer's price package by saving money by dropping the least popular channel. 

You know a give and take with the customer to make it a consumer friendly company.  Because lately with the withdrawal of the The Weather Channel a very very popular channel to be replaced with this Accu Weather is putting Verizon in bad light with customers.  I'm going on 3 years with Verizon and have a year left on the contract  but now I'm looking soon for a new provider since my TV experience has changed even if I have to pay the penalty to get out of the contract.. 

I don't need these thousand of useless channels and can stream with chromecast, netflix, and movie packages.  I am paying for the top package but found I only watch a hand full of channels if they don't drop them(poor Weather Channel) a travesty.  Believe me  a la carte programming is coming soon and already here.  Look at this article I found..finally the big guy is listening to me and thousands more...Good for you Verizon  

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-lazarus-20141003-column.html

I hope they can give back to US rather then take AWAY.

0 Likes
Re: Losing more channels?
redeyes1

Ah yes, the old 'reach out to customer service' action.  I've done so in the past with little to no help.  Difficult to  understand, simply follow a flow chart  until you are so frustrated you either hang up just to stop the delay and bumbling.  I too have lost channels.  Pay more for less is the motto today.  Any attempt to try to change the layout of the package or drop services may dropo your bill by five dollars a month.  An insult!  Drop the phone and tv portions to try to save but this then raises the 'internet only' cost so one might as well keep the package.  If I change to a contract with present programming I could savef five dollars a month!  Another insult 'all for being a long and loyal customer'.  Verizon cares! 

0 Likes
Re: Three more sports channels gone...
redeyes1

Call the great customer service in india or China. Let's see, which page of the book could that response be on?  Ah, here's another one I don't understand...........

0 Likes