Music Choice
Steve189

VERY dissastisfied with the forced change to the Music Choice widget.
No more pause or rewind in particular. And very slow to load, and hard to navigate. I know the channel I liked, I just hasd to tune to it. 

Often I would pause if something comes on that I don't care for, or if I have to step away and I don't want to miss anything good. Then I have a "bank" of DVRd music so that I can skip something I don't like. Can no longer do this.

I'm sure they think they have made it better but they have taken away the ease of use and the features I used often. FAIL.

0 Likes
Re: Music Choice
SteveY63

Interesting that nobody from Verizon has commented on this. I just upgraded to the Quantum system, and HATE the Music Choice widget. The volume is completely different from the TV settings, and it's not a good user experience.

Hey Verizon! The widget failed. Give us the ability to dump it, and go back to the channels we know!

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Its funny you say this. I just saw another post that stated that MC widget is going away early next month.

Back to just channels 1800-1849

0 Likes
WaltN
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Steve189 wrote:

VERY dissastisfied with the forced change to the Music Choice widget.
No more pause or rewind in particular. And very slow to load, and hard to navigate. I know the channel I liked, I just hasd to tune to it. 

Often I would pause if something comes on that I don't care for, or if I have to step away and I don't want to miss anything good. Then I have a "bank" of DVRd music so that I can skip something I don't like. Can no longer do this.

I'm sure they think they have made it better but they have taken away the ease of use and the features I used often. FAIL.

Feel your pain. Just upgraded to the Arris VMS setup. This was an unwelcome surprise. And no way to disable. Time to cut the cord. 

0 Likes
Earth2tim1

Yes, you can't make this up. They took something fine and made it difficult. Probably has something to do with Trump.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes