nba league cancelation
itzy1

I was following a thread about someone's 2 year old who accidentally ordered the NBA League program. I was ready to respond to the thread but was shocked to find that the Reply button has been disabled. There seemed to be a pattern emerging. I do not have a toddler and also found this subscription on my bill and did not authorize this order. It was also suggested to me to add a parental control. None of these are acceptable responses to an obvious flaw in this particular system. I am not happy and now suspicious that the reply button on the thread has been disabled. What gives?

0 Likes
Re: nba league cancelation
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

If you would please supply the url or exact title of the thread, I can look into that for you.

itzy1
0 Likes
itzy1
0 Likes
itzy1
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello itzy

Threads are only locked when the question has received an answer(s) to their issue and there is no further discussion that could contribute to a resolution.

Currently, a purchase PIN is the only solution to preventing such incidents. If you wish to discuss it with billing, you can reach them through one of the contacts on this page:

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes