NBA League Pass - Half Great
Hiddenfire65
Enthusiast - Level 1

NBA League Pass would totally rock if Verizon carried all available High Def games in High Def.  As it is, it rocks halfway.  The first few games of the night rock, and when you want to watch a later game it is hard not to be angry at verizon for limiting viewers in this fashion.  Frequently some game we want to watch is only available in standard video while the same weak game from the East Coast is on two channels in high def.  It is somewhat frustrating.

Also, should channel 1450 be in high def?  Lately that channel only shows a standard def feed during games.

0 Likes
Re: NBA League Pass - Half Great
celticpride1
Contributor - Level 2

I agree i wish every game was in HD like directv does plus directv gives you home and away feeds of every game,which is why i will probably go back to dirctv next  year for! but i am hpoing verizon will do this next year,as far as channel 1450 goes it should be in HD,the last few games i watched were  on 1454so i havent checked 1450,but it definitly should be in HD!.

0 Likes
Hiddenfire65
Enthusiast - Level 1

i think that channel 1489 is in high def, and 1450 is the same game in low def ... a bit confusing.

0 Likes
Hiddenfire65
Enthusiast - Level 1

DirecTV has them all in high-def? 

0 Likes