NBC Sports Washington not part of The Most TV package?
soulgemini
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in Rockville and my 2-year agreement is about to expire. I have spoken to three online reps trying to entice me to stay by offering to move me from the Ultimate TV package to The Most TV package, which they assure me is better with more channels. 

Yet, when I check on channel line-up, it has all the sports channels I currently have with the notable exception of NBC Sports Washington, channel 576 on my line-up. (There is also no SD channel 76.) Curiously, they have the secondary overflow channel NBC Sports Washington+ at 78 and 578.  I tried explaining to the customer service reps that NBC Sports Washington+ is the overflow channel in case the Capitals and Wizards play at the same time. Otherwise 90% of the games we watch are on 576.

Being huge Capitals and  Wizards fans, not having NBC Sports Washington is a deal-breaker. Can anyone confirm that NBC Sports Washington is indeed part of the The Most TV package, and this is merely a web listing oversight on Verizon's part?

None of the 3 reps I spoke online with could confirm either way. I am hesitant to commit to another 2-year deal if the Caps and Wizards are not part of the package. 

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

-Tom

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NBC Sports Washington not part of The Most TV package?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a user to user support forum.

Verizon typically does not respond.

Not sure if it will give you a different answer, but you can try their support on FB or twitter @verizonsupport

View solution in original post

Re: NBC Sports Washington not part of The Most TV package?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a user to user support forum.

Verizon typically does not respond.

Not sure if it will give you a different answer, but you can try their support on FB or twitter @verizonsupport