New Fios Movie Night
MarieM1
Enthusiast - Level 1

The new FIOS MOVIE NIGHT had not one new movie to rent, just a bunch of old movies tossed together as a compilation of sequals. You really failed miserably HAWKING A NEW IMPROVED WITH MORE MOVIES FOR FIOS MOVIE NIGHT!!!!

It was quit disappointing!

Tony

Re: New Fios Movie Night
Wintersp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, Fios this was the worst weekend ever. Yoiur Fios movie night used to be fairly recent movies at a sale price just for the day, this week was just old movies. Not happy at all. Go back to the previous way of programming Fios movie night.

Pat

Fios Movie Night
Wintersimms
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can you justify changing movie night to old movies!When you charge a arm and a leg for your service? What happened to getting new releases, at a cheaper cost? This is the way you’re going to lose customers

Mydogz21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Another disappointment from FIOS! I was really hoping for higher quality content, more choices, and certainly some decent sale prices on movies that aren't over 10 years old! Keep this up, and I'll be back to Alice real soon!

Re: FIOS Movie Night
njgurl13
Enthusiast - Level 2

The new saturday movie special is a complete rippoff! All old movies that are available on the premiums w/o cost. The one advantage to paying the riduculous monthly price that I had looked forward to you've now taken away for something useless. PLEASE bring the old moviue night back!!!

Fios movie night gone, WHY??
njgurl13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been a loyal verizon customer for 13 years now. Fios removed the one benefit I received for my ridiculous monthly price. They eliminated the friday night movie specials only to give us useless old movies all day saturday. These movies are old and available w/o charge on the premium channels that I already pay too much for!  I really  looked forward to the NEW movie specials on friday. Thanks for nothing verizon.  PLEASE bring back the Friday (new) movie night!!! Otherwise redbox ($1.25) it is. 

geezplaya
Enthusiast - Level 2

I waited a couple of weeks to make sure that the much heralded New FIOS Movie Night, was in fact just a bunch of old movies many of which are available for free on Premium Channels if you subscribe to those. At least with the old system if a newer movie was a few months away from Netflix or Amazon Prime etc it might show up on on FIOS Movie Night for a reasonable price. I saw a number of movies I had missed in theatres or wanted to see but didn't want to pay a theatre price that way. I'd love to know who is in charge and making decisions with FIOS programming in general. First the On Demand guide went from being easy to find to a complicated mess of categories and half information. ( in the 'free' on demand category Into The Woods is classified under Thriller. Really?  There is no longer an "in theatres" category that might make it easier to find a film released in theatres and on demand at the same time. So the on demand menu is a mess and now FIOS movie night has lost it's appeal. Maybe I'm just out of step with Verizon's market research. When I came to the Forum I expected to see a lot of complaints about the change in Movie Night. Instead, barely a ripple. The squeaky wheel gets the oil, but I guess not enough people really took advantage of movie night the way I did and so we get what we get. No wonder cord cutting is increasing. Verizon has cut so many channels in my category without replacing them with anything different that for the first time since getting FIOS I'm starting to consider a change in carrier. 

Wintersp
Enthusiast - Level 1

You are absolutely right, but I'm not sure if we are the only ones reading this feedback.  I hope someone from Verizon is because I too am considering another carrier.  This is the worst Verizon has ever been.

0 Likes
horizonroamer
Enthusiast - Level 1

Couldn't agree more.  I have been a loyal Verizon customer for over 13 years also and waited to see if someone at Verizon actually has some common sense and would understand NO ONE will pay for old movies that can be recorded for free from an already pricey service. I rented regularly because there were recent movies, could avoid the theaters, and used the point reward system.  Now, FiosMovieNight is dead.  The new fios movie night should be called, 'The Fios Old Movie Night'.  Simply put, it sucks.