Re: How do I contact Fios for Howard County Maryland - email, phone
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon does not respond to requests about channel carriage.

And even though they said it has launched, I don't see a single cable company carrying it.

Have tried their  channel locator for various zip codes around the country. Don't see a single cable company listed.

Most wikipedia pages for channels list companies that carry it.

It doesn't list any.

Maybe try reaching out to Hallmark to see what their rollout plan is.

0 Likes
Re: New Hallmark Drama Channel
Sandygb

I am looking for the new Hallmark Drama channel also and hope it will be added to the FIOS lineup soon. I also watch Hallmark, and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. Love them both!

0 Likes
Sammy14221
Contributor - Level 1

I would also like to see the Hallmark Drama Channel added to the Fios lineup. In addition, when will Fios add TCM in high definition? It is the only major cable operator that doesn't carry the channel in high definition.

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

According to their wikipedia page, hallmark drama still has very limited carriage.  Dish does in SD. But basically no one else

new channel
josy1

hi, i have fios. i see there is a new channel, hallmark drama. can anyone tell me what channel it is on fios, or has verizon come out with it yet? thanks, josy

0 Likes
Re: new channel
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon has not yet added.

Not sure how many of the majors have either.

0 Likes
KayJayHall

If you want Hallmark Drama (which is on every major provider Except for Verizon and many other providers as well) the best bet to request it through Hallmark Channel using this forum https://www.hallmarkdrama.com/channel-locator.

I really hope they get it soon since they are the only major provider that doesn't have it and there are LOTS of Hallmark fans like myself out there.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I see that Comcast has it.

Cox only has SD and Spectrum doesn't have it.
So a mixed bag.

0 Likes
Re: Channel Request
Tracy214

Please add Hallmark Drama to the line up.

0 Likes
Re: Channel Request
Me993
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to have it added to the line up too.  Direct TV already has it.  So what is taking Verizon fios so long

@Tracy214 wrote:

Please add Hallmark Drama to the line up.

0 Likes