New On Demand menu question
jtloser
Enthusiast - Level 1

The new menu for On Demand Programming is horrible.  I Hate it!!!!

I could not find any place else to provide feedback, so I am posting it here.

Re: New VOD menus
chespeakejet
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's all about money.  Now it will cost you $1.99 to see previously free tv shows.  Just a Verizon money grab.  Geez, I get to choose between companies like Verizon and Cox?  It's more and more like having to choose between Clinton and Trump! :-0

chespeakejet
Enthusiast - Level 1

They know what the feedback would be, that's why they didn't give you an easy way to express it!  I think I'll call their customer service number and gripe.

Sphinxrb1
Enthusiast - Level 2

New on demand menu is so terrible. Did an idiot design this?  Just pictures, you can't see the titles.   I just want a list to browse, then select for more info.  To go through Showtime, it will take 30 minutes to see each movie title as you have to highlight each picture to see the title.  Awful, terrible, idiotic!  Hope your on demand revenue drops like a tack! 

On Demand Interface
GraphicsDude
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there an option avialable to change the on demand UI back to the old style? The new On Demand UI is pure suckness. I feel like stabing my eyes out every time I try to find something.

GraphicsDude
Enthusiast - Level 2

Completly agree!! Complete suck. Makes me want to burn my eyes out with cold fire.

Mystixism
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am not completely opposed to the new layout, but I admit I haven't done a lot of browsing yet. What I did notice that gave me pause, is they want to charge $2 for an episode that would be free if you had remembered to DVR it that week. What is up with that mess?

Sphinxrb1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will be leaving Verizon at end of contract.  I pay a lot for all channels, all premium channels also.  Now they want $2 per tv episode, for a channel I already pay for?   Crazy!  

Re: On Demand Menu has Changed
rdiehl1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree.  The new on demand menu is horrible. Don't bother trying to voice your opinion with Fios since it falls in deaf ears. The local Fios store is structured for sales, not dealing with customer complaints.  Classic example of a big company dictating what a customer needs regardless if the customer needs it.  Fios has become less customer service oriented and this is just one more example. Last trick was pulling phone numbers off the website under "Contact Us". Maybe enough people will complain on the "Virtual Chat" or this forum to get some action. 

New "On Demand"
Trishilu
Enthusiast - Level 1

Our household is  very unhappy with the new "On Demand Menu".   We find it very hard to see clearly.  Is there a way to change it to lists instead of the boxes.?