Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

NFL on mobile

anrmiller
Contributor
Contributor

NFL on mobile

Message 1 of 9
(5,139 Views)

I want to watch NFL games on my android tablet. How can I order this thru my Verizon account?

8 REPLIES 8
roaddogg
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: NFL on mobile

Message 2 of 9
(5,126 Views)

@anrmiller wrote:

I want to watch NFL games on my android tablet. How can I order this thru my Verizon account?

You have to install the app from the app store found here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gotv.nflgamecenter.us.lite&hl=en

Once installed you can set it up through the app.

anrmiller
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 9
(5,101 Views)

I have the app. i can not find the verizon FIO's package that will permit me to see the games.

I get a message that I need to upgrade my service.

roaddogg
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Message 4 of 9
(5,092 Views)

I dont know if the live games are available on fios. I think you have to have Verizon Wireless to be able to get the live games. I'd call them and find out or go on dslreports.com and post in the verizon direct forum where an actual verizon rep there might be able to answer.

anrmiller
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 9
(5,052 Views)

Verizon rep assured me that with my 'Extreme HD' package I would be able to watch live games on my tablet. When I log in with my verizon id i get the message 'not entitled'.

After some research it seems that I am not the only one, and Verizon knows about this issue. Yet Verizon continues to promote it.

AP-Fios
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 9
(4,912 Views)

I just downloaded NFL Mobile Sunday, after seeing many commercials advertising the live streaming games.  The app did not request my account number at all for Verizon, and when I click the "Link to Verizon Account" it stalls for a minute then says "Unable to link to service"

Spent 1/2 hr on the phone with Verizon, no luck. Have been emailing NFL Mobile, no luck.

Very frustrating. Using a HTC Phone.

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 7 of 9
(4,870 Views)

99% sure that you have to be a Verizon Wireless customer to get games on teh NFL mobile App.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
BajaAlta
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 8 of 9
(4,798 Views)

I was just looking at this...

With NFL Mobile, you can sign in with your FiOS credentials to watch on a tablet. Open the app and tap the red box in the extreme upper right hand corner - within "Available Now," select "NLF Network" - from there you will see "Sign in with your cable provider" - you'll need to scroll down to "Verizon FiOS" and then sign in.

And you also have to have location services turned on in the app (so they can do the blackout thing, I suppose).

jdub1a
Contributor
Contributor

Message 9 of 9
(4,531 Views)
I was told that my Fios package includes NFL mobile but it will not load on my Samsung tablet.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title