NO CBS
Sharcekay
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been Fio's customer since March of 2010. Contract up March of 2012 and I will be done with Fios unless they get my CBS back on !!!

0 Likes
Re: NO CBS
kiss04bam

And No CW either. I am very upset about this!!!

0 Likes
Bmhess1
I know what you mean!!! That email
Notification about the whole thing **bleep** me off!!! Use an over the air antenna!?!?! Give me a break!! I love how in that email, they basically make it CBS's problem, directimg our complaints to them. As far as I'm concerned, Verizon has breached OUR contract! I am paying for a bundle that INCLUDES that channel, and so is everyone else!! I don't care WHO they want to blame --- Verizon is supposed to supply a product, and the onus is on VERIZON to provide it... Verizon should NEVER have let it get to the point where they couldn't provide A MAJOR NETWORK to their customers!!! In my eyes, he fault lies with VERIZON ... And if they want to keep customers, they better fix it. UN EFFING BELIEVABLE!!! I switched to Verizon because of the much better customer experience versus Comcast, and more bang for my buck. Hell, I would rather go back to he **bleep**ty experience with Comcast-- at least they never cut out a MAJOR NETWORK because of failed negotiations!! Come on, Verizon!! Right during the playoffs!?!?!?! You can blame Newport/CBS all you want... But the plain fact of the matter is, is that your customers didn't matter enough to do what it took to keep a MAJOR **bleep** NETWORK on their lineup. Nice... It won't be forgotten!
0 Likes
JDKronicz

I agree with the other posts I have seen on this topic.  This is part of the service I pay for.  Honestly, I don't watch much TV.  I do watch the NFL playoffs and consequently I am not a happy customer.  Verizon needs to get there act together here.  Don't ask your customers to petition a supplier you are supposed to deal with.  I write my checks out to you  ... not someone else.  If you can't provide the service you are obligated to supply there should be an billing adjustment .. that should go without saying.  I am curious to see how Verizon responds to this and the other related posts.  I tried to contact them via their customer support number and it literally took me 25 minutes to  talk to someone and then another 15 minutes for the individual who answered to tell me they weren't sure CBS would be available through Verizon anymore.

0 Likes
onthefence
Won't be surprised if tons of Harrisburg fios customers drop Verizon. Makes me smile to think of the millions Verizon spent to install cable underground that may now just be useless.
0 Likes
DannyandMichael

If the cable channels aren’t going to carry the local channels what’s the point of keeping cable.   Watch CBS on Paramont plus.  If these cable giants can’t carry local stations they’re just putting themselves out of business as people move to streaming.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over ten years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes