Re: Not enough credits?
schmang

Same problem. Not enough credits? Been on hold for customer service for 13 minutes so far. Suggested set top box reset did not work for me. Ugh.

0 Likes
LumpyG
Contributor - Level 1

Same here. It's nice that you call and they just put you through to a busy signal. Good job, guys. Is there an actual fix to this, or do we just have to wait until Verizon fixes it?

0 Likes
dschnupp

Ditto here...on hold about 15 minutes with this same problem.  Amazing to see posts from the past few years with the same problem and they don't have protocols to fix it. 

So frustrating....I left Verizon about 4 years ago when I only had their Internet service.  I left because I experienced so many problems with connection and customer service.  I was with comcast for the past four years VERY happy with the quality of service (customer support isn't great either), but decided to give Verizon a try again with the promotion.

So disappointing Verizon.   I rarely watch On Demand but I would really like it to work when I want to watch it. 

0 Likes
LumpyG
Contributor - Level 1

And the 'live chat' isn't available. Must have a lot of complaints. Perhaps they should do something to make sure this doesn;t happen every few months?

0 Likes
fury1995
0 Likes
Rie2
Enthusiast - Level 2

well..looks like all of us unable to watch VOD should sit here and chat because apparently Verizon isn't able to talk to us..same issue here code 8632..not enough credit to watch a FREE program. Smiley Mad

0 Likes
atomis123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am going to be am optimist and say hey... they are working on it and will have if fixed ASAP Robot Indifferent  needs my regular show fix...YEAYHA Smiley Very Happy seriously though they have to know this is happening

0 Likes
neatman

Smiley Frustrated

First why offer the emoticons and leave out the ones that represent the true emotion and feeling of your customers, beyond frustrated! Just got my notice of current rates to exceed $160/month coming november 01, 2012 so figured I would spend a few hours actually trying out the VOD for the third time in almost two years only to watch two FREE shows and then get this not enough credit to watch more DISCOVERY FREE 30 min shows! I also called, entered the code and was disconnected, THREE TIMES!!!REALLY? What next? Can I use my daughters chuckie cheese tokens to watch another show? Time to get Dish, Direct TV and comcast back to the house for a battle to see who can promise better service for little less, instead of horrible service for LOT MORE! I use to love verizon, but as another community member already stated, they are catching up to AT&T service quality extremely FAST, watch out everyone in northern VA, NOVEMBER 01 rate increases are coming! (Guess they want to make all the legal changes they can before the election???) PLEASE REPORT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS ONLINE AND OVER THE PHONE! Perhaps they may listen like apple does for their customers if we all SPEAK UP!

0 Likes
irbrenda
Contributor - Level 1

On hold right now for same thing: trying to watch free VOD and says "not enough credits...."  and credit check failure.   And very slow channel changing too. 

0 Likes
Peejammy

Found this string from 2011...   It is 2013 and still having this problem.  When I called tech support they said this is a known problem with the set top boxes and they are working on a software update..  how much longer....  this is ridiculous?!?!  I'm paying over $200 a month for FIOS and constantly have problems.  Streaming through to my Roku and computer works fine.  TV VOD is another matter.  Very frustrating.

0 Likes