Numerous channels are showing the same show.
KenJackson1
Enthusiast - Level 2

These channels seem to be cross connected--they're are all showing the same show:

365, 367, 371, 373, 375 and 377.

Also, these channels are all showing the same show:

366, 372, 374, 376 and 378.

And these:

350 and 363.

And these:

385 and 387.

And these:

386 and 388.

It's very difficult to get through to Verizon.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

0 Likes
Re: Numerous channels are showing the same show.
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3
Moved for greater exposure
0 Likes
Kissell1

I am having the same problem.  I wanted to call Verizon but there is over an hour wait due to Sandy.

0 Likes
KenJackson1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried to call again and the robot said something like, "There's a channel outage in your area--is that what you're calling about?"

Channel outage?  I wonder if that's the issue here.  I couldn't say "yes" or "no" because I don't know if that's the issue, and the stupid robot doesn't understand "tell me more" or "maybe".

Anyway, after waiting about 30 minutes of the predicted 10 minute wait-time I gave up.

I really wish we could report problems like this on the Verizon web site.  But the site just seems to be a means of getting customers to waste time clicking on circular links.  Very frustrating.  In the past, I've actually written a letter on paper and sent it by snail mail like we did back in the 70's.

0 Likes
ansky201
Contributor - Level 1

I don't know if this problem still exists, but it's not a Verizon issue.  From what I read on another forum, Showtime was having problems at their master control due to Hurricane Sandy.  It's a known issue.

0 Likes