On-demand - Broadchurch missing episode
cmterpsnskins

Verizon,  why is Broadchurch Season 2 Ep 5 missing from on-demand?  it aired 2 weeks ago, yet Ep 4 and Ep 6 (aired last Wed) is available.

On-demand is so wierd sometimes.

0 Likes
Re: On-demand - Broadchurch missing episode
theletterb

I have essentially the same issue. Only for me episode 6 is missing. I've been watching the series on demand this whole season and all of a sudden episode 6 doesn't show up. And with 2 episodes left (and the BBC not airing the episodes repeatedly) I'm a little upset and worried that I'm not going to get to finish the season.

I also notice that on demand lately has been acting up. And there are inconsistencies between the networks SD and HD offerings for some reason.

0 Likes
bobthebuilder7

it's worse than that now, there are only two episodes available. There are about 7, 1 minute extras instead. My billing covers on demand, I'm going to ask for a refund.

0 Likes
cmterpsnskins

Looks like in my area (Howard County, Maryland), episode 5 is back on, but not episode 6.   Currently only ep 4 and 5 are available.

This makes no sense.   I could never understand why all the episodes of a season for a particular show are not available during the time the season is airing.   I noticed this with other shows also, particularly with BBC America.

Overall, on-demand is really not "on-demand".   They should rename it to "on-demand, only sometimes, and if you are lucky".

0 Likes