On Demand is a joke
Wizard_of_Oz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Many shows are missing or just not added.  Why are TV shows not added in a timely manner?  After 3-4 days, these shows should be available.  Here are some examples - Falling Skies never added the season finale, Suits is no where to be found, Amazing Race is also missing and MANY other shows are weeks behind.  Sadly, I wasted my time trying to get answers to these issues and a Verizon tech told me that "Verizon does not control these show" and " these shows are posted by the networks and are beyond the control of Verizon".   I did not believe him and called CBS Distribution who told me that Verizon lied to me.  CBS said that Verizon most likely did not pay for these shows or episodes.  Can't wait to see what **bleep** response Verizon comes up with now. 

This is by far the WORST "service"  I have ever used. 

0 Likes
Re: On Demand is a joke
JRTEMT
Contributor - Level 2

Vod 268 errors prevent us from watching NBC ON-DEMAND most late nights. Tried rebooting set top box. Spoke with telephony 15" then asked for AGENT. Somehow my call disconnected during their troubleshooting. 

Agree that some TV shows take up to 2weeks to be listed.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand is a joke
Wizard_of_Oz
Enthusiast - Level 3

It has been WELL over 2 weeks and many shows are still missing.  I spend many hours trying to get answers from Verizon but keep getting the run around.  The Verizon tech blames the networks and said the networks do no release the programs but other providers have these shows.   A Senior Executive at CBS Distribution said that their shows are available immediately and the Verizon tech was either lying or is not properly trained.  CBS sells these shows and episodes and if it is not there, it is either late or they (Verizon) did not buy it.  

Are all your shows now available?

0 Likes