On Demand: New Episodes in 2013...when will they be loaded?
CaptBatman
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is the biggest joke.

My wife watches a lot of new episodes of Network TV shows: i.e.. CBS, ABC, FOX, etc.

As of 3:23 PM on 1/7/2013, there are no new episodes that have been broadcast since 1/1/2013 loaded into the On Demand database.

My neighbor across the street has Bright House and he's got them all.

I tried to Chat through the website...the guy gave me the phone number for the billing department telling me it was a # to handle that problem specifically...his name was Hector if anyone wants to know. I called the number not knowing it was the billing department.

They gave me the number for Customer Service...the technician had absolutely no idea what I was talking about...he looked up several phone numbers to try and find an answer for me.

After placing me on hold on and off for 20 minutes, he told me that it was up to the Networks to update the Verizon system.

REALLY!!!! All of the Networks???? How stupid do they think we are? Doesn’t Verizon advertise that they have all of the overnight shows available the very next day?

My wife was once told that the person responsible for that was on vacation...REALLY!!!!

We pay for the availability of those shows on an overnight basis. Are they going to refund part of my bill if those shows aren’t on their On Demand schedule?

WHAT A JOKE!!!!