On Screen guide still messed up
BillW3
Contributor - Level 1

Why can't you have accurate listing?  I especially notice this on Nick-HD, channel 752.  You constantly do not have accurate program descriptions for episodes listed on Nick.  My DVR is set up to record NEW episodes ONLY of many of the Nick shows.  If you don't give a episode description, the DVR assumes that it is a new episode.  I also have a DirecTv DVR in my house.  I am a Sunday Ticket subscriber.  I have the DirecTv DVR set up to record many of the same shows.  It only actually records the new episodes.  The DirecTv listings are accurate.  I used to have Xfinity in my house.  I never had an issue with Comcast/Xfinity's listings.  Whomever you are buying your TV listing information from is selling you inaccurate or incomplete data.  Your listing still don't accurately say that Fox & Friends is on Saturday and Sunday mornings starting at 6am on FNC, channel 618.  Your listing is 7-10 many mornings even though its been 6-10 on weekends for a long time now.  My DirecTv boxes reflect this change.  It's hit or miss with the VZ boxes.  How do I set a DVR to record 6-7 am if you don't always list it accurately.  I've been told you are working on this.  I've been told this will be corrected in img 1.9.  Why does it take an image update to accurately put data on the on screen guide?  I became a FiOS customer in Dec. 2010 and this has been an ongoing issue since then.  You say you have better technology but your competition, Xfinity & DirecTv seem to be able to give customers accurate on screen guide data which you cannot do accurately.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: On Screen guide still messed up
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

BillW,

We do apologize about this issue that you are experiencing.  We have escalated this issue for you and we will work on getting this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

BillW,

We do apologize about this issue that you are experiencing.  We have escalated this issue for you and we will work on getting this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
b4a5s
Enthusiast - Level 2

The last 2 weeks or so, Fox & Friends (FNC @ 6-9 a.m.) has not been recording.  My DVR is set to "New" and with this program being new every morning, I couldn't understand the problem.   I decided to look at the "Information" for this daily airing and it says the original airdate was in 1996!!!!!!   What is this all about?   That placed it in the "Repeat" category.  Was this when the program was first aired on FNC???  So I had to change the options to "First Run and Repeats".  Makes me wonder if any other of my "New" recordings have been missed.

0 Likes