On-screen guide.
Makoujyn1

My phone book and my contacts list is in "alphabetical order"!! SO SHOULD YOUR ON-SCREEN CHANNEL GUIDE!!! 

alphabetical order                                        alphabetical order                                               alphabetical order        

FOR EXAMPLE! When I am trying to find a channel   " ESPN", YOUR NUMERICAL CHANNEL GUIDE  IS USELESS!!!

IS YOUR PHONEBOOK IN NUMERICAL ORDER????????????????????

0 Likes
Re: On-screen guide.
Justin46
Legend

@Makoujyn wrote:

My phone book and my contacts list is in "alphabetical order"!! SO SHOULD YOUR ON-SCREEN CHANNEL GUIDE!!! 

alphabetical order                                        alphabetical order                                               alphabetical order        

FOR EXAMPLE! When I am trying to find a channel   " ESPN", YOUR NUMERICAL CHANNEL GUIDE  IS USELESS!!!

IS YOUR PHONEBOOK IN NUMERICAL ORDER????????????????????

I gather you are new to FiOS TV. I have no interest in a numberic guide on the TV, it probably took me 2 days, maybe 3, to figure out where the channels I was most interested in were numerically. But in case you can't seem to do that:

1) Use the search button on the remote when you are in the Guide (the B button).

2) Go to My Verizon on the web and look at the channel package options there, you can sort the channels by number or by name:

You can also print the channel lineup from the web, it will be in alphabetic sequence, although it only includes the national channels, not the local ones.

Hope this helps.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)