Online TV listings don't work!
bevross
Contributor - Level 1

I'm getting very frustrated with the new site not working -- mainly the TV Listings portion.  If I click the header for another day it rarely changes to that day.  Something is very wrong & I hope they get it fixed.  I get the same problem no matter what computer system I'm on (e.g., XP, Vista). 

0 Likes
Re: Online TV listings don't work!
bevross
Contributor - Level 1

Well -- here's a clue:  everything works fine in Firefox (but still problems with Internet Explorer 8).  Anyone on the web team listening?

0 Likes
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

The web team is probably not listening since these are peer-to-peer forums.

I do see what you mean though you cannot change the day using IE 7/8 but works fine in Firefox.

0 Likes
TocpAm926

My TV listings have been out since 10/15 in both Firefox and IE, and Online Chat is telling me the problem is in my computer since no one else is reporting this problem. So no, I don't think the web team is looking into this.

0 Likes
FraminghamMA
Enthusiast - Level 3

I posted same issue couple days before you. 

My listings page still doesn't work too.  AND, I'm using Firefox and tried Internet 8, AOL, etc.    10/19/2011

0 Likes
FraminghamMA
Enthusiast - Level 3

As for the staff, I had onlinelive chat that evening with someone at Verizon who said they're working on it and are

aware of problem.  But nothing more to offer.  So, maybe they know....?

0 Likes
brennok76
Contributor - Level 1

Just tried all three browsers and not a single one works with TV listings.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@brennok76 wrote:

Just tried all three browsers and not a single one works with TV listings.

I sympathize, but the problem does not appear to be universal. I just went to the TV Listings and went a few days ahead and captured this:

I wonder, at least for those of you using Firefox, if perhaps you have either installed a new Add-on, or updated one that might be causing your problem. You should find an option for Mozilla Firefox in All Programs to run Firefox in Safe Mode (no add-ons), you might try that to see if it changes anything. I suppose another possibility is one or more Verizon servers might be having problems while others don't, I don't know, all I can say is that the TV Listings seem to work just fine for me.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
brennok76
Contributor - Level 1

My Chrome and IE have no addons installed. This is what I see with every browser.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@brennok76 wrote:

My Chrome and IE have no addons installed. This is what I see with every browser.

I just viewed the TV Listings in IE 8 and Google Chrome, again went several days ahead in both, no issues for me. I have no explanation for your problem, and unfortunately no suggestions, but again, it is not a universal problem in my opinion.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes