Re: PAC 12 network
MarkNJ
Enthusiast - Level 3

The PAC 12 network would be an excellent addition to FIOS. Why add the Longhorn Network for 1 college team when you can add a bunch of conference games with Pac 12.

Bruinboy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I get the Big10 network and the "Longhorn" on FIOS but not the Pac12? What's up? For your info the Big10 and "Longhorn" (whatever that is) don't play well here in SoCal! Let's get the Pac12 network signed up and dump the others.

swampdog4
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please add the PAC 12 Network.  I would rather have the PAC 12 then the Big 10 network to watch our teams

on the west coast.

pac12fan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see you post is marked solved. I clicked on solution but didn't see anything. Was you solution with FIOS or another carrier?

sportsbigdave
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a faithful FIOS customer since service became available in our area. Are there any plans to add the Pac-12

Network to our schedule? It seems ridiculous to carry the big-10 but not our local college coverage. I know there are a 

lot of customers that are irate but gotta admit, your overall service outdoes any other. Will not drop your service but would

be extremely disappointed if you were to ignore requests from current and faithful customers.

Buffanjas
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree to your statement and to all posts that ask Verizon to add the PAC 12 Network. Is Verizon listening, not so far.

Buffanjas
Enthusiast - Level 3

I thought that the comment was the solution and for Verizon to add the PAC 12 Network like many others have requested.

HokieDave
Contributor - Level 2

This coming Saturday, the PAC 12 network will be carrying Cal-Southern Cal and Utah-Arizona State.

Both of these would be great games that I could see if I switched to Cox Cable or another service provider, but I can't see on FIOS.

mbgrouch
Enthusiast - Level 2

I switched to Fios some years ago because the local cable provider had service problems.  Until now, the total Verizon package of cell phone, land line, TV and computer will probably have to be reduced - my local cable provider has been acquired and it's reported that they are pretty good now - and guess what, they carry PAC 12 Network.  

Note - over 70% of PAC 12 basketball games will be exclusively on PAC 12 network..

Time to vote with your feet people - it is the only thing a corporate lump pays attention to.

Greg26001
Contributor - Level 2

I can only assume that Verizon was willing to add PAC-12 to the west coast only, but PAC-12 is holding out for a national carriage.  This is not Verizon's fault.  They didn't opt to create a network to makes millions of dollars, some from viewers who will never watch the channel.