Pac12 and TWC sportsnet
Sitdaisy
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I signed up for Fios part of what I signed for was UCLA on Prime Ticket and Lakers on Fox. Now I am not receiving either but I am still paying the same rate. Verizon has an obligation to step up and begin carrying the new providers,TWC Sportsnet and Pac12 network. Not doing so would give me a compelling reason to void my Verizon contract without penalty and move to another provider. Can someone please tell me when Verizon will begin carrying these channels(I don't want to hear about under negotiation). Not supporting this programming would be unacceptable.

Re: Pac12 and TWC sportsnet
chaunce
Contributor - Level 1

you make a good point. Luckily my contract ran out and we got the month to month thing going right now. Only reason i am holding off is because of the hassle to cancel, send back equipment, have twc installed and so forth. But i mean it is a no brainer. I mean i will be actually paying more for verizon if i renew and don't get these channels, because as you know your first contract with a cable company is the cheapest and you can get the best deals.  Makes 0 sense to stay with him if they don't get it. 0.

0 Likes
Re: Pac12 and TWC sportsnet
Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1
We're all waiting for the word. Hopefully they add these channels sooner rather than later.
0 Likes