Premier League Extra Time Package
hbc14

On NBC Sports website I found the following description regarding availability of English Premier League games.

"All games not aired on NBC Sports Network will be made available to cable, satellite or telco TV providers through a package called Premier League Extra Time, a package of overflow television channels available at no extra cost for each of their customers who receives NBC Sports Network. Check with your provider for specific channel and Premier League offering available."

This is the link.

http://www.nbcsports.com/gamefinder

During several weeks I have been shut out of games for my favorite team. Typically I DVR the games and watch them at a time when I know I won't be disturbed. I know the games are available on the NBC website but I'd much rather watch them on the television which is much larger than the computer screen. Online you do not have the option to watch the game at any time you choose you must watch it live.  I have contacted Verizon directly regarding this information and they told me they were unaware of this feature.

Does anyone else have any other informataion on the Premier League Extra Time Package?

0 Likes
Re: Premier League Extra Time Package
hbc14

I contacted Verizon directly about this and they told me to check my tv guide on myverizon.com to find the games.

Clearly I tried this before contacting them.

0 Likes
hbc14

Then then proceeded to put me on hold for over five minutes before telling me that the games can be found on NBC Sports and Fox Soccer and Fox Soccer Plus.

Fox Soccer no longer has the rights to the English Premier league. The games EPL games iwll not be aired on Fox Soccer or Fox Soccer Plus.

0 Likes
hbc14

the agent then tells me " We don't have that. " when i again ask for the list of the overflow channels for the English Premier League games.

0 Likes
hbc14

Had it explained to me that Verizon does not offer the Premier League Extra Time Package. Which NBC Sports provides free to customers (through cable providers such as Verizon). I have been told there is no additional information at this time for customers.

0 Likes
pcomb
Enthusiast - Level 1

its ridiculous seriously considering dropping fios because of this

0 Likes
bohratom
Contributor - Level 1

According to Multichannel news which is very reliabe, Verizon will soon have the Premier League Extra Time channels available...

http://www.multichannel.com/news/content/nbc-sports-group-set-premier-league-kickoff/383214

0 Likes