recent guide and search format change
pennyh1
Enthusiast - Level 1

The change in guide and search format is awful. The previous format was much easier to use. Is it possible to retrieve to old format.

Tags (1)
Re: recent guide and search format change
nblacks
Enthusiast - Level 2

I disagree, it is now very easy to see and read.

0 Likes
midnitestich1
Enthusiast - Level 2
I think the new colors are terrible. They are way too dark. Harsh on the eyes. I liked when NEW was shown in red, the faded green doesn't stick out. Hard now to see if it's a new show on the guide. This menu is too busy. Some of the fonts are too small. Old guide was better.
Minty2

I totaly agree, both as an Art Director and most important, a customer. this is the worst designed site i ever saw. Fonts are too small, space is too cluttered and underscoring designating chosen progrems when scrolling is totaly useless. They should be highlighted in yellow. They tried to get 10lbs of crap into a 5lb bag!

0 Likes
Gquinton
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed. By far the ugliest UI ever. Too many colors, text that gets lost in the background colors, an almost invisible hi-lite (supposed to indicate the current slelction). It looks like it was done by a four year old with the big 64 color box of crayolas.

0 Likes
jerryb53
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is supposed to be an improvement? The old guide was cleaer and easier to read.

0 Likes
patk625
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree this is the worst interface I have ever used (I  am in software qa and part of my job is to ensure a good user experiences - and I would send this back to development). Is there some way to revert back to the old look and field?

I just got a notice that is it time to renew and I honestly think that I will drop to basic cable since I will never use the guide to see what is on (so therefore never watch the channels).  

0 Likes
nucks

Look at this page.  White background, plenty of space, easy to read.  Shouldn't that be a description of the channel guide?  Verizon was by far THE WORST I ever saw until they outdid themselves!  Quit camoflaging the current program info in the middle!!  Top or bottom!!  This is NOT A MARKETING TOOL.  It is daily access information.  GET OFF MY BACK AND HELP ME RELAX!!!  There are plenty of other opportunities to pound us over the head with pay per view options.

0 Likes
RickFixes
Enthusiast - Level 1

As a senior subscriber, I totally agree that this was a big step backward as for as visability.  Unless it is now hidden somewhere, we have also lost the field where it told me how full the DVR is.  How does a company decide to spend big bucks on "improvements" and then not make improvements?

0 Likes
bluedevil2002
Enthusiast - Level 3

I like the new guide.

0 Likes