Reminder for TV Channels
Tiamo33
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just switched all 3 (phone, internet & TV) from Comcast to Verizon.  I am happy with it except there's one thing I really miss that Comcast has and Verizon doesn't.  It's a "Reminder" button that you can program to remind you of the time to watch a future program for that day. 

I don't see anything like that on Verizon and I'm wondering if there is any way to leave a suggestion to see if it can be done. 

Smiley Happy.

0 Likes
Re: Reminder for TV Channels
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@Tiamo33 wrote:

I just switched all 3 (phone, internet & TV) from Comcast to Verizon.  I am happy with it except there's one thing I really miss that Comcast has and Verizon doesn't.  It's a "Reminder" button that you can program to remind you of the time to watch a future program for that day. 

I don't see anything like that on Verizon and I'm wondering if there is any way to leave a suggestion to see if it can be done. 

Smiley Happy.

What box do you have?  The DVRs don't have this feature, but the SD and HD boxes (not counting the digital adapter) do.

In the guide if you go to the INFO screen there should ba an option to set a reminder.  The same is true for programs found via search.

0 Likes