Remote DVR Problem: Bad Gateway
JMF
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am away from home and having difficulty programming my DVR remotely.  My DVR shows as enabled, but the Bad Gateway  and settop box not responding  messages keep showing up.  Is there anything I can do to solve this problem before I get home next week?  I would appreciate any help I can get.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Remote DVR Problem: Bad Gateway
Mike_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello JMF,

I received your information and have resolved the gateway issue you were experiencing. You should be all set now. Please try the access again.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

CFeeney1

Hello- I was having the same issue and contacted Verizon Tech Supoort via on line chat. They were able to resolve the issue within a few minutes. You may want to be in front of your TV when you call b/c they need some system information. Good luck!

0 Likes
JMF
Enthusiast - Level 1

The prblem is I'm not at home and cannot be in front of my TV to provide system information, or check my router etc.

0 Likes
Mike_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello JMF,

I received your information and have resolved the gateway issue you were experiencing. You should be all set now. Please try the access again.

Thanks,

gardenbarbie

Hi,

can you provide info on fixing the bad gateway issue?

Thanks

0 Likes
Remote DVR Problem: Unable to Process your Request
whispered1

Hey Mike!

Remote DVR from the website doesn't seem to be working for me.  I get a "We are unable to process your request" error.  I can remote DVR using my iPhone though.  Please help!

Thanks,

Sonny

0 Likes
Roadking10453
Contributor - Level 1

this does seem to be a recurring problem and not just in one locale eh. I too have it (again) and have tried the IHA reset (to no avail)...turned the DVR off/on, nope...but haven't done a power recycle (unplugging it - last resort as it takes awhile to get everything downloaded/resynced).

sooooooooooo, how do I recover from the BAD GATEWAY error?

TIA...RK

0 Likes
hlh11

I have this problem also where I can't program my DVR while my PC is even connected to the Verizon router that the DVR is connected to.  I've rebooted the router, unplugged the DVR, turned off my PC firewall, to no avail.  This keeps happening, this is not the first time.  Verizon fixed it before.  Do I have to keep calling Verizon support to get this fixed?? 

0 Likes
mkh13

I am also having the bad gateway problem and would like to know what needs to be done to resolve this issue.

Thanks!

0 Likes