Re: Dropping OAN and AWE
Misagre
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon lied to you. They caved to Democrat congressional pressure. Mr. Herring, the owner of OAN Network said last night (7/30/2022) that they tried negotiate with Verizon to carry OAN free of charge (OAN would lose profits) but Verizon said no deal!!!

Re: Removing OAN and AWE is a mistake for Verizon
Misagre
Enthusiast - Level 2

Last night (7/30/2022), Mr. Herring said that OAN offered Verizon to carry the Network free of charge but Verizon refused the offer. You are right, Verizon caved to Democrat (Demonrats) Congressional pressure.

timbob11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got rid of comcast as soon as Fios was available because of comcasts politics 

I believed Fios was not political this decision was a government request 

Oan offered Verizon a discounted rate and Verizon walked away they already made up their mind to cave to the government.

Oan is the most honest news station; I recommend it to all of my friends to drop comcast and get Verizon so they can get Oan.

I am very disappointed with their decision and hope they reconsider

Oan will show an 8-hour state senate hearing and then let you make up your own mind, no other news network will do that, they would rather tell you what to believe

loyal Verizon customer Tim

WindberFramingh
Enthusiast - Level 1

Removing OAN is wrong.

I pay nearly $5,000 per year for Verizon Cable. (Only kept Verizon for OAN).

I will be eliminating Verizon Cable and use Klowd app for OAN

d7svasil
Enthusiast - Level 1

OAN was bumped from Verizon due to then you cancel culture. It had nothing to do with money or contracts. OaN offered to stay on Verizon for free and it would still canceled.

Booch71
Enthusiast - Level 1

The herring network said verizon didn’t even attempt to resign them,I’m so sick of politics censoring whatever’s it can,I’m now looking into other services ….completely rediculous 

1man1country
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is really no valid reason for me to keep Verizon television any longer. I'm looking into either fire stick or Roku right now, unfortunately I'm probably going to have to keep Verizon internet since there's seems to be the quickest in my area. I wish I could just tell Verizon 100% to go but I can't. I guess I'll have to use their internet connection to get information to do battle against them.

Loubrev
Enthusiast - Level 1

This was not right, this was the whole reason I stayed with Verizon. Oan is the only new I watched, what gives verizon the right of free speech. I'm thinking of getting rid of verizon now. 

Loubrev
Enthusiast - Level 1

Been with them long time, now I'm looking to leave Verizon. Big mistake

QED-QST
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any channel like science and OAN getting dropped will lead me to dropping Fios TV I have 100s of channels of junk ,shopping and woke but anything like OAN is considered bad but woke and many other things are acceptable.