Re: Removing OAN and AWE is a mistake for Verizon
J911
Enthusiast - Level 1

YES, it is! I will be canceling my subscription. I hope others do the same. This is discriminatory and a violation of the first amendment. As a republican and a paying customer why don’t I have right to watch my choice of programming? They leave garbage like “The View” on and take off a show that aired “ moments in history “ vs all commercials? Teaching all about the history of our USA??  Really a disgrace. 

Beyette

Thanks Verizon for not spreading the lies of OAN but I will miss AWE.

0 Likes
DE521
Enthusiast - Level 2

OAN spreading lies? Watch CNN and MSNBC to see the lies and misinformation they spread. Even FOX news is biased. Don’t even think that these news channels are giving total factual information. Cable and streaming services need to stop trying to turn this country into a marxist state. FREEDOM OF CHOICE!!!

dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

I will add my two cents.

As long as you do not support from Verizon AND OR you do not have Fios TV One/Fios One TV, you are welcome to use your own NAT router (support will end at the ONT if this is the case). This comment/posting in this thread is for those people who want to stay on Fios but not have their TV Service anymore.

RG6251
Enthusiast - Level 3

Everyone can get live streaming OANN via the KlowdTV app.

Also, they can watch live streaming OANN here free: ustv247DOTtv

schreck1
Enthusiast - Level 1

It was a big mistake for Verizon to drop OAN and AWE,are you going to do the same to CNN

and MSNBC?

The pressure from the far left must have been to strong to keep a REAL news program.

Now that Verizon removed OAN and AWE are you replacing them with more worthless channels,not to mention do you offer a refund on my monthly bill?

kek11
Enthusiast - Level 1

AWE is terrific

kek11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just as I choose not to watch Fox not News I defend their right to be on. I will miss AWE!

Cpalo117261
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are very upset, only reason we have Verizon this long was because of the great OAN NETWORK

Cpalo117261
Enthusiast - Level 1

Could be the son behind this.

0 Likes