Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

Ruining a Laker game.

jkd
Contributor
Contributor

Ruining a Laker game.

Message 1 of 2
(3,317 Views)

I recorded the Laker/Boston game. Then I added the following sport program, because it will run over. I'm behind but catching up on the commercials. With 7 minutes left in the game the first program ends and it pops up the menu: Delete, Save Till I delete, Exit. I hit Exit and the TV goes LIVE with 1 minute left in the game. I start yelling louder than the TV look down to the remote and quickly press the REWIND button, to get back to the start, trying to block the score from my memory.... Not a great experience...

1 REPLY 1
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Ruining a Laker game.

Message 2 of 2
(3,124 Views)

dude that was your own fault. you're the one who hit the exit to live tv option and you should've known it was being already being recorded. {please keep your posts courteous}

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title