Re: Save Funimation Petition
age2
Enthusiast - Level 3

If this actually goes through, I will either have my plan changed to a cheaper bundle, since I only subscribed to FiOS TV Extreme HD BECAUSE it had the FUNimation Channel,  or I will cancel my Verizon FiOS service all together and look for anothe provider.

I am not in support of this sudden change and I am not happy about it. No customer satisfaction here! 😞

Not applicable

i too will probobly change my plan. im only on the second tier for funimation.

im totally voting and posting in every thread i find.

but i am worried that were not "convincing them" of jack squat, i would think they have an exact number of how many people watch it, for how many hours a day, and the price they pay to keep it. and they prolly just sort that chart out to see rating vs cost. and i feel like they have the numbers, so im definitely bummed.

doesnt mean we shouldnt try, they need to know how many peoeple love this channel and will be really unhappy with them.

i literally switched to fios mainly just to get this channel.. like really

warchico
Enthusiast - Level 1

Funimation is one of the few channel Fios has  and the other cable company here (optlmum) doesn't that I watch.

Its basically the only reason I haven't switched companies

Optimum has been here and literally begged at my door 

SwingingVine
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is highly disappointing news. The FUNimation channel is the only reason I am with Verizon Fios. It's on my tv 95% of the time. If Verizon does choose to cancel this channel I am going to be forced to move to another provider.

Please do not cancel this channel!

age2
Enthusiast - Level 3

In regards to the ideas and fears of us not getting throught o FiOS, I called the Customer Care Line (1-800-837-4966). The representative told me that the contract with the FUNimation Channel is about to expire (March 15, 2012) and since they believe that there is low viewership they may NOT renew the contract. HOWEVER, by calling, he told me, I was being documented and as one of the costumers expressing interest in the channels being dropped. THEY PLAN TO REVIEW THE RECORDS FROM THE CUSTOMER CARE LINE TO DETERMINE THE ACTUAL CUSTOMER INTEREST IN THE FUNIMATION CHANNEL.

So? CALL! CALL! CALL! 1-800-837-4966. TELL THEM YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE CHANNELS BEING DROPPED AND WISH FOR THAT TO BE REFLECTED IN THE RECORDS!

This is not a joke. Just call, please!

SwingingVine
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received a great deal of help from a number of customer call center rep's about this issue. The ironic thing is none of them in the departments have even heard about this issue SO KEEP THE CALLS GOING(1-800-837-4966). I was also told to voice my concern to the head corporate Verizon office.

Verizon's Corporate Office Headquarters in the USA:
140 West Street
New York, NY 10007

There are the details, spread the news, voice your opinion, send emails, sign the petition

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savefunimation/

GOOD LUCK!!

Re: Save Funimation Channel
MetFan2012
Enthusiast - Level 1

I work for Verizon. I want to keep my Funimation Channel.

age2
Enthusiast - Level 3

FYI, if you voted on http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Funimation/idi-p/408639 you may want to GO VOTE AGAIN BECAUSE THEY ERASED ALL THE VOTES TAKING THE COUNT DOWN FROM 15+ to 2!

Nozirev
Enthusiast - Level 3

Count me in!

WARNING VERIZON: This might be a deal-breaker for my family. If Comcast has Funimation we might switch back to cable. And if we lose our Verizon Triple Play savings, there's no reason not to switch to the lowest-cost providers available for high-speed internet, telephone, and even our mobile phones which are currently with Verizon. Fun how dominoes work, isn't it?

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

The votes were not erased.  We are in the process of merging all threads on the Idea Exchange into one, just as they have been merged on this board.

That allows the board to be organized, and for one central thread to be the focus of your comments and votes.  Feel free to vote on the thread and leave comments here:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Funimation/idi-p/408639