Re: Save Funimation Petition
VeryDisapointed1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Petition signed. We have three boxes in our house and Funimation is on one of them most of the time. If it is cancelled I will be considering other providers for the future.

Save Funimation Petition

krsn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nice!  I certainly signed (no money donation though...) and I recco Verizon cancelled one of the bizillion Sports programs instead, of maybe sacrifice one of the several versions of Nicktoons they currently have on the venue...either way  LEAVE OUR FUNIMATION CHANNEL ALONE!  Thanks!!

MeanBob1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I mentioned in the Ideas Exchange section of the site, but Funimation is also one of the last Localization and Distribution companies out there in the anime industry. Losing them could really hurt them a lot and hurt it's viewers/fanbase. Yes, anime is a niche, but c'mon guys...

I've also mentioned that because this may be the reason why we haven't received Funimation HD was becasue of this. I said that Verizon FiOS is the main reason why I have Funimation and G4TV. If it comes down to it and if G4TV is the next one on the list to get dropped, without the chance of getting it in HD, say goodbye to me, Verizon.

I'll definitely be signing that petition for sure. There's no way I'd lose Funimation.

Solrac333
Enthusiast - Level 3

Who do I speak to exactly when I call the 800 number? It's like a menu maze.

alabamaboy1
Enthusiast - Level 2

you may want to send the ceo/charirman an e-mail his email address is {edited for privacy}

tielsan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Signed. Hopefully this gets through, I'd hate to have to cancel my service because they can't keep channels I go out of my way to pay for. Bad business.

stephenc0llier
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon has great equipment and technology, but investing in that is a lost cause when you provide so many disservices to your customers.  You need to invest in your employees and your customers.  You treat us like money statistics and it's just a matter of time before your growth falters or, worse, your company becomes unprofitable.

The anime community is very loyal and very into anime.  I don't think anyone appreciates how to advertise to and generate money from enthusiastic groups like this.  Dropping Funimation will have consequences because this community will act on their disappointment.  Please do what you can to keep Funimation where it's at or offer it in some way, possibly as a premium channel the way you offer Anime Network (for $6.99/mo in case anyone wants to know).

This is definitely pushing me over the edge, considering the various problems I'm having with Verizon.  Customer service always gives me the run-around when I try to resolve these problems.  It's beyond bad, beyond a mere disservice.  If I'm not given a way to downgrade my tv service (since Funimation is the only reason I have the Extreme package), then it's just a matter of whether or not I take the early termination penalty or wait to switch over to Cox (since Verizon is trying to offer their lackluster channel lineup).

I hope you're listening, Verizon.  But I'm honestly not surprised if you're not.

virgoluv
Enthusiast - Level 1

I LOVE FUNIMATION.  THIS IS SO WRONG.  I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I GOT FIOS AGAIN BECAUSE I COULD WATCH FUNIMATION AGAIN.  THIS IS SO WRONG.

golbex
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'll sign too.  I started my HD service yesterday, and I find out today that Verizon is really dropping the ball on us... Ugh!! 

But, the anime community is truly a wonderful group...  I'm glad there are more of you out there just as upset about this news as I am, and voicing your support of the channel.  I hope Verizon takes notice...

Vivi4
Enthusiast - Level 1
My entire family was disappointed by this so I'm glad that we're not the only ones that do not want Funimation to go away. We prefer this cartoon channel vs. the rest and already signed the Ipetition.