Re: Save Funimation Petition
TangibleMeow
Enthusiast - Level 2

Signed the petition. Why wouldn't Verizon ask me the consumer what I want? It's my channel lineup and I pay for it; they don't. The Funimation channel represents one of the main reasons I chose Verizon over Comcast. Now I am starting to rethink keeping their service. What a shame.

molitar
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** at Verizon!  I am paying for the highest **bleep** channel package just to get funimation now they are going to **bleep** cancel it!  Than fine I am going down to the lowest **bleep** paid TV programming and if they try to do a new contract renewal I WILL FILE a **bleep** complaint with Better Business Bureau because them removing the ONLY **bleep** channel I watch that I paid the **bleep** highest package for and than cancel it is the same as breaking the contract and should allow me to download to the lowest **bleep** TV package they have!

blazingahadow21
Enthusiast - Level 2
It would be a great idea to return funimation channel to your television services. A great deal of people enjoyed this channel and would be great-fully thankful to have this channel returned to them. Some of your customers may even have changed cable providers just to have funimation channel returned to them. I myself would love to have funimation channel returned to my services by Verizon