Re: Science Channel dropped as of 4/26/2022
CruiseQueen
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is a really bad move! Seems any network that becomes popular is taken away to make more profit. I have been paying Verizon for 25 years and you just eliminated one of my favorite channels. This is making me rethink all the paid channels I already have and can probably do without.

mhh3gt
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am very angry and upset.  I need to drop Fios.  This was one of the few channels I watch regularly ... most of the others are junk!  What is the reason for this unannounced removal?  I was shocked when I tried to watch it the other day and ... poof .. it was gone.

Tony_V1
Enthusiast - Level 1

They are making it real easy to cut the cord! Verizon STINKS!!

mjrtarget
Enthusiast - Level 2

After being with Fios for over 12 years, I think I am going to be switching to T-Moble, Starlink, or maybe Comcast. I don't want to give my hard-earned money to a company that treats its loyal customers this way.

H4TE
Enthusiast - Level 1

Utterly disgusted right now. I myself don't watch TV, but they just took away a channel with out telling ANYONE!!! Now my 75 year old veteran father doesn't get one of his favorite shows anymore. Calling Comcast and DISH in the morning to see what they offer.  What's even more disgusting is it still shows as being availible on the preferred HD package on their site... 🤔

Im-Not-Happy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’ve been on Verizon for over 25 years. Lately, they keep giving me more and more cost reasons to quit. This may just do the trick! What happened, they find out many people watch SCI channel, so now we have to pay them more money?  

silverado4x4
Contributor - Level 2

Maybe if you people would read your messages on your cable box you would see they were going to remove it, it was sent over a month and a half ago.

0 Likes
Jimmy771
Enthusiast - Level 1

Looks like they have just made me change my mind. I will be going over to Exfinity . I am am on a fixed income and cant afford these ridiculous prices anymore . Good-by Fios.

Johnm762
Enthusiast - Level 1

Maybe a lot of  customers are hard working & just turn on to relax and watch channels that r supposed to b available & weren't aware of messages on "the box". Why not send an email or w/u'r bill -

put a message where a majority of  customers would actually see it

pl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hah...they had to drop it as it was so much work filling up each hour with even more ads.  Verizon is a joke, but then all the channels, well, most all, are a joke.  I think most of the entertainment is is watching how this collection drives away their dwindling population of customers.  Presumably they will run the operation into the ground.  I think all television is doomed anyway, as I don't know how many people are left who can be duped into paying hundreds of dollars a month for the opportunity to watch mostly spam interspersed with trash programming.  I have started looking around for alternatives.