Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Science Channel dropped as of 4/26/2022

SOLVED
Steve2574
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Science Channel dropped as of 4/26/2022

Message 61 of 65
(991 Views)

Typical Verizon. Keeping taking things away and watch how many customers leave. Comcast just upgraded to 1gb home internet plan so you are no longer the only game in town. Good luck keeping customers that have been loyal to you when they see you are dropping channels they have had for years. 

baconfiend
Contributor
Contributor

Message 62 of 65
(921 Views)

I know I'm late to this party but have been putting off calling them because every time I have a connectivity issues--which has been like 7 times because of their terrible cable tech--it's always American Heroes that goes out. Then I go down rabbit hole and a technician has to come out anyway. Each time they have a different reason. Last time it was the splitter. It's unbelievable how unreliable their tech is. Anyway, so I just ignored the AHC outage but it turns out this time it actually IS a loss of subscription. And the only way to get it, they tell me, is to pay $80 to $90 more a month. Unreal. I've got to figure out a way to get my household out from under the Verizon heel across the board--TV, internet, wireless.

Ambergris
Contributor
Contributor

Message 63 of 65
(842 Views)

So sick of these dropping best channels and adding shopping or FOX channels. Going to drop you.

LAWMAN1108
Contributor
Contributor

Message 64 of 65
(769 Views)

AHC was also removed. They are playing with fire....I have 2 pay channels I never watch...I'll dump them too 

2Bellies
Contributor
Contributor

Message 65 of 65
(282 Views)

Not only the Science channel was dropped but also AHC.  I refuse to pay $30 more and am considering dropping FIOS.  Obviously, FIOS does not understand customer relations.  

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title