Re: Science Channel dropped as of 4/26/2022
Steve2574

Typical Verizon. Keeping taking things away and watch how many customers leave. Comcast just upgraded to 1gb home internet plan so you are no longer the only game in town. Good luck keeping customers that have been loyal to you when they see you are dropping channels they have had for years. 

0 Likes
baconfiend

I know I'm late to this party but have been putting off calling them because every time I have a connectivity issues--which has been like 7 times because of their terrible cable tech--it's always American Heroes that goes out. Then I go down rabbit hole and a technician has to come out anyway. Each time they have a different reason. Last time it was the splitter. It's unbelievable how unreliable their tech is. Anyway, so I just ignored the AHC outage but it turns out this time it actually IS a loss of subscription. And the only way to get it, they tell me, is to pay $80 to $90 more a month. Unreal. I've got to figure out a way to get my household out from under the Verizon heel across the board--TV, internet, wireless.

0 Likes
Ambergris

So sick of these dropping best channels and adding shopping or FOX channels. Going to drop you.

0 Likes
LAWMAN1108
Enthusiast - Level 1

AHC was also removed. They are playing with fire....I have 2 pay channels I never watch...I'll dump them too 

0 Likes
2Bellies

Not only the Science channel was dropped but also AHC.  I refuse to pay $30 more and am considering dropping Fios.  Obviously, Fios does not understand customer relations.  

0 Likes
chargemoregetle

So did we get any money back from the dropping of the Science Channel. Now they want to drop OAN. Bye Bye Fios soon. There are enough streaming services.

0 Likes