Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Showtime Ray Donovan On Demand

jcutler121
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Showtime Ray Donovan On Demand

Message 1 of 4
(3,309 Views)

I wasnt sure where to post this but the recent episode of Showtime Ray Donovan is not in the On Demand menu. It is season 2 episode 6. I also see the last episodes for True Blood and The Leftovers is also not in the On Demand menu. Anybody know what is going on with this?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
cjones
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Showtime Ray Donovan On Demand

Message 2 of 4
(3,240 Views)

I've seen the same problems with these shows as well as Shameless. I was watching Season 4 and it just disappeared. I can't get any information online, so I'm going to call Verizon today.

alessior
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(3,188 Views)
Not only has Ray Donovan gone away, but "The Good Wife" has disappeared as well. I also have "YES HD" but it is NOT in HD! FIOS SUCKS!
cjones
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(3,178 Views)

I was told by Verizon that there is nothing they an do. Showtime is the one that pulled the show(s) from on demand. It's very strange that I never had this problem when I had Comcast! I'm now on a quest to ask Showtime why they would pull shows from being on demand or if they just pulled it from being on demand with Verizon!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title