Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

Starz On Demand

Sgt_Rico
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Starz On Demand

Message 11 of 17
(3,128 Views)
Mine is still there, the icon now picture changed. The icon now says FiOS on Demand. When you click on it, it just has a couple options. Less than before. Verizon needs to fix this!
CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 12 of 17
(3,127 Views)

Found stars on demand.

It is under premiums on the top row between showtime and epix.

I see a number of movies and the missing episode of black sails someone mentioned.

I don't see any episodes of the girlfriend experience.

But when I did a search, all of the first three episodes were still scheduled to be shown.

So I could see stars noit having them available yet.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
jerryb53
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 13 of 17
(3,094 Views)

What's funny is that i was just given Starz free for one year for renewing. No sooner did I get it free then Starz got messed up. It wasn't showing hardly any movies and anything you could watch was in SD.I'm sure there's no connection but the reason I chose Starz free for a year (I had other choices) was because there were several movies on Starz I wanted to watch. Now I can't.

jerryb53
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 14 of 17
(3,063 Views)

Why can't I watch anything in HD on Starz? All movies are SD.

Sgt_Rico
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 15 of 17
(3,029 Views)

Seems that most of that programing has come back for me.  It happened over the weekend.  Also, Encore is gone from my On Demand. 

Wolf2
Contributor
Contributor

Message 16 of 17
(1,710 Views)

That’s exactly correct if you are paying for STARZ through your service provider you should receive the same service as the app. I wanted to watch Magic City which is a STARZ series and when I went to watch episode 2 Fios wanted me to pay for the episode or purchase AMC plus to watch it. What a sham!! I was able to watch it through the STARZ app which I signed in through my Verizon account. Thank god I have a smart tv that has the app. 

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Moderator

Message 17 of 17
(1,698 Views)

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title