Re: Starz On Demand
Sgt_Rico
Enthusiast - Level 2
Mine is still there, the icon now picture changed. The icon now says FiOS on Demand. When you click on it, it just has a couple options. Less than before. Verizon needs to fix this!
0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Found stars on demand.

It is under premiums on the top row between showtime and epix.

I see a number of movies and the missing episode of black sails someone mentioned.

I don't see any episodes of the girlfriend experience.

But when I did a search, all of the first three episodes were still scheduled to be shown.

So I could see stars noit having them available yet.

0 Likes
jerryb53
Enthusiast - Level 3

What's funny is that i was just given Starz free for one year for renewing. No sooner did I get it free then Starz got messed up. It wasn't showing hardly any movies and anything you could watch was in SD.I'm sure there's no connection but the reason I chose Starz free for a year (I had other choices) was because there were several movies on Starz I wanted to watch. Now I can't.

0 Likes
jerryb53
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why can't I watch anything in HD on Starz? All movies are SD.

0 Likes
Sgt_Rico
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seems that most of that programing has come back for me.  It happened over the weekend.  Also, Encore is gone from my On Demand. 

0 Likes
Wolf21

That’s exactly correct if you are paying for STARZ through your service provider you should receive the same service as the app. I wanted to watch Magic City which is a STARZ series and when I went to watch episode 2 Fios wanted me to pay for the episode or purchase AMC plus to watch it. What a sham!! I was able to watch it through the STARZ app which I signed in through my Verizon account. Thank god I have a smart tv that has the app. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes